MISSION & VISION
- To provide a platform to the voiceless and enable their news and views to propagate across the divide and within their constituencies.
- To provide the necessary means and opportunities for media, civil society, and active citizens across the divide.
- To include the news, views and opinions of the wider society and enable them to create their own content.
- To connect media professionals and amateurs across the divide and enhance collaboration among Media Professionals and Civil Society to form sustainable partnerships.
- Enable the wider public to reach to individuals, established organisations and unincorporated groups across the divide.
- A forum of bias-free dialogue.
- To promote and empower creativity and the arts.
Vision: To contribute to a media-literate, and support an informed and active society across and among communities for sustainable collaboration.